Thursday 26 November 2015

Coco shows her round pregnant belly at 36 weeks of pregnancy

Coco, Instagram


In leopard print bra and matching pants, the beautiful blonde shows her round belly for selfie mirror, explaining it approaches childbirth.
"I had to delay my photos of pregnancy! Week 36! On Thanksgiving Day in three days, I will be 37 weeks," she wrote in legend. "I am very proud of my new baby blog, and 5 new posts have been added. I had the idea to do this in the middle of my pregnancy, when so many people asking me questions. I spent hours writing and incorporate pictures with words. Soon I'll post the pictures of pregnancy ... Check it out www.theCocoBlog.com. "
Coco has received many critics skeptical questioning her pregnancy because of his very belly menu, and the star admitted that it was annoying.
"Until 27 weeks, no one saw my stomach, and it was very frustrating because people said I used a surrogate mother, that I was not really pregnant. What I bought a baby, etc. "she explained on her blog to E! News. "The only way to show my belly, was to put me half naked and me aside."
So this is what she did: she posed in a thong. "Even at eight months, if I wear a T-shirt off, we do not see that I'm pregnant. You have to look at it from a certain angle. So I thought that wearing a swimsuit, I could show people that I'm pregnant. "

No comments:

Post a Comment