Thursday 8 October 2015

NEWS : Vin Diesel (fast & furious) discover pictures of him shirtless!...WOW

Vin Diesel

Vin Diesel showed us his next tender in recent years, but we really did not expect that The actor of the saga Fast & Furious is known for her incredible musculature made ​​big arms and abs reinforced concrete
(besides, who can forget the famous raunchy picture in the shower?), Yet Wine surprised us with a physical ... quite different. The star of 48 years recently overview on the balcony of his hotel room in Miami topless and the least we can say is that he had the least ... inflated air.
It is unclear whether the physical transformation of Wine is a new role or whether it is simply the consequence of his daily life father of three children. Monday night, after strutted on his balcony, he went to dinner at Nobu and then relaxed with friends at Skybar, where he kindly posed for pictures with fans.
Wine continued to chat with her fans on Facebook this week by writing: "Kaulder is a type of character I've ever played, which was created when I was going through a difficult period ... I am flattered by the loyalty you vis-à-vis the characters that you know, and you want to discover new. "
"Lionsgate's commitment to this film is impressive, and the radical idea that the studio was pleased to read. But the most important thing to me is the sense of escape it feels like to be seen movie, which comes out October 28 ... "
But Vin could not say more because it was very busy on Sunday. "I hope you will be proud of me ... now I return to my little angels. My 5 year old son wants me to help him make a little animated film frame by frame ... after all, it is our creative Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment